Morgan & Morgan Makes Filing Bankruptcy Easy
|We Offer a Free Consultation||
||We Complete All Your Paperwork|
|We Request Your Tax Records||
||We Offer In House Credit Counseling|
|We Obtain Your Credit Report||
||We Attend All Your Court Hearings|
Morgan & Morgan | Georgia Bankruptcy Attorneys
Over 30 Years of Experience Handling Bankruptcy, Disability, & Workers’ Compensation
Get To Know Us
We are a boutique law firm with a family atmosphere. We realize that our clients are in need of help and we make it our mission to create the most comfortable environment possible for our clients. Over the last 30 years, we have been providing legal services pertaining to bankruptcy, workers compensation and disability to the Athens, Georgia metropolitan area. We have assisted all types of clients from commercial businesses to individuals.
Here at Morgan & Morgan, we are dedicated to providing you with superior service not to be found elsewhere. No problem is too big or too small for us to help. Whether you have lost your job, can’t keep up with medical bills, are behind on your mortgage and fighting to keep your house or have an outstanding amount of tax debt, we are the firm for you. We don’t see a dime unless we turn over a favorable decision for our clients.
Not only do we serve the Athens area, we service other counties as well such as:
- Walton County (Monroe)
- Barrow County (Winder)
- Morgan County (Madison)
Our bankruptcy attorneys are dedicated to treating clients like family and making client needs a priority. We have specialized experience in assisting clients who are facing foreclosure on their homes, or have already had their homes foreclosed upon. Morgan & Morgan also specializes in matters of bankruptcy, real estate, immigration and debt collection defense.
Morgan & Morgan Advantage
When times are hard and you are considering filing for bankruptcy, remember, Morgan & Morgan are experts with over 30 years of experience. Plus, we offer services no other firm will offer you such as:
- Free Consultation
- We Request your Tax Records for you
- We Obtain your credit report
- We complete all necessary paperwork
- We offer in house credit counseling
- We attend all of your court hearings
- You relax and let us do all of the hard work
We are far from your average law firm. We are truly a small firm with big firm resources. We make sure that we never sacrifice the personalized focus and attention that you find at small firms, and we do our best to make you feel right at home.
“Morgan & Morgan worked on disability benefits for my unemployed 50-year old brother who was homeless and suffering from autism/Asperger’s syndrome. We all knew nothing (!) and Mr. Morgan was a breath of fresh air.”
- What Should I do with my Tax Refund? With tax season right around the corner, many people are already anticipating getting their tax refunds back from the federal and state government.…
- Improving Your Credit Score: Steps You Can Take One of the most common questions we hear at Morgan & Morgan, especially for people coming out of bankruptcy, is “What can I do to improve my…
- Will Paying off an Old Debt Raise My Credit Score? Paying off old debts won’t always improve your credit score. If a debt is less than seven years old, paying it could improve your credit score,…